|This article is a stub - it is lacking too much information to be useful. You can help the Hollyoaks Wiki by expanding it.|
|This article has been protected by Danielroxheaps, with the reason of "Article in progress". If you believe this page should be unprotected, please message an admin.|
Hollyoaks has had numerous spin-off films, series, and online shows since 1998. There have been a total of 2 VHS/DVD spin-offs, 4 spin-off television series, 3 online spin-offs, and 2 special one-off episodes, for a total of 11 spin-off productions.
See also: Late Night Specials.
List of video spin-offs
- Hollyoaks: Off On One (released 16th October 1998) follows Rob Hawthorne as he seeks revenge on Kurt Benson.
- Hollyoaks: The Movie (released 11th December 2000) follows some of the male characters as they go to Barcelona for Finn's stag party.
- Hollyoaks: Indecent Behaviour (released 17th November 2001) follows Geri Hudson, Luke and Beth Morgan, and Ben Davies, as Geri is chatted up by Jason Cunliffe and Scott Anderson, Luke is bullied by Scott and his friends, whilst Beth is raped by Scott after accepting a lift home.
- Hollyoaks: Movin' On (aired 3rd September-23rd October 2001; 16 episodes) follows Tony Hutchinson and Rory Finnigan as they began a new business venture.
- Hollyoaks: After Hours (aired 5th July-8th July 2004; 4 episodes) follows Lisa Hunter as she was whisked away to Paris by a man she met at the hotel where she worked.
- Hollyoaks: Crossing the Line (aired 2005) sees Andy Holt spike Dannii Carbone's drink with GHB before raping her. Andy then reveals his activities to his friend, Sam Owen, and convinces Sam to involve himself in Andy's activities.
- Hollyoaks: Let Loose (aired September-December 2005; 14 episodes) follows Ben Davies and Lisa Hunter as they decided to leave Hollyoaks for a new life abroad, however, their relationship is put to the test over Lisa's jealousy.
- Hollyoaks: Back from the Dead (aired 13th February-16th February 2006) follows the Owen brothers as they try rescue Nicole Owen from the clutches of Andy Holt, but Andy ends up capturing them. Russ knocks Andy unconscious and Mel Burton drugs him before confronting him.
- Hollyoaks: In The City (aired 14th August-18th December 2006; 20 episodes) follows Ben Davies and Lisa Hunter in Liverpool, as Lisa goes into modelling and Ben turns to crime.
- Hollyoaks Later, airing six season between November 2008 and October 2013.
- Season 1 (aired 24th November-28th November 2008; 5 episodes) followed three stories; Niall Rafferty returns and follows Craig Dean, Steph and Tom Cunningham as they go on holiday to Scotland, with revenge on his mind. Meanwhile, Mercedes McQueen and Malachy Fisher marry. Also, Sarah Barnes and Zoe Carpenter realise their feelings for each other are mutual.
- Season 2 (aired 28th September-2nd October 2009; 5 episodes) followed four stories; Rhys and Hannah Ashworth are tempted by love when they attend a music festival with Josh Ashworth, but their love interests aren't all as they seem. Meanwhile, Jacqui McQueen and Darren Osborne try to convince Tony Hutchinson and Cindy Cunningham not to get married, but Cindy gets a shock when her former best friend arrives. Also, Lydia Hart's jealousy has fatal consequences, whilst Theresa and Michaela McQueen reach out to Theresa's mother for help.