|Character Profile||List of appearances|
Darren Osborne (neé Mark Roscoe) is the biological son of Sandy Roscoe (although he told that Celia Osborne was his biological mother) and Jack Osborne, the half-brother of Joe, Freddie, Ziggy, Robbie, Jason Roscoe, Ruth Osborne and Bethany Cunningham, the ex-husband of Hannah Ashworth and Nancy Hayton, the adoptive father of Charlie Dean, Brooke Hathaway and Darren Osborne Jr., and the father of Jack Osborne Jr., Francine and Oscar Osborne.
|This section is currently missing. You can help the Hollyoaks Wiki by adding it.|
- Actor Adam Booth quit the show in 1997, and the role was recast to Ashley Taylor Dawson, who first appeared as Darren in 1999.
- Actor Ashley Taylor Dawson left the show in 2000 to focus on his band, allSTARS*, with his final scenes airing in 2001. He later returned to the role in 2003.
Darren has had four introduction shots:
- 2010-2013: Darren throws a bouquet of flowers at the camera.
- 2013-2016: Darren stands in a room full of cogs, looking at the camera which zooms into his eye to reveal the Hollyoaks logo.
- 2016-2019: Darren rides on a carousel with Nancy.
- 2019 #1: Darren rides on a carousel alone.
|Tony Hutchinson • Cindy Cunningham • Mandy Morgan • Jack Osborne • Darren Osborne • Luke Morgan • Tom Cunningham • Nancy Hayton • Ste Hay • Mercedes McQueen • Myra McQueen • Nana McQueen • Harry Thompson • Diane Hutchinson • Sinead O'Connor • Liberty Savage • Joel Dexter • Maxine Minniver • Sienna Blake • Peri Lomax • Leela Lomax • Grace Black • Cleo McQueen • Scott Drinkwell • Sally St. Claire • James Nightingale • Marnie Nightingale • Liam Donovan • Jesse Donovan • Lisa Loveday • Courtney Campbell • Goldie McQueen • Prince McQueen•Yasmine Maalik • Kyle Kelly • Misbah Maalik • Farrah Maalik • Damon Kinsella • Brody Hudson • Imran Maalik • Sami Maalik • Oliver Morgan • Breda McQueen • Sylver McQueen • Donna-Marie Quinn • Romeo Quinn • Brooke Hathaway • Martine Deveraux • Laurie Shelby • Juliet Quinn • Jonny Baxter • Walter Deveraux • Mitchell Deveraux|