Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- 1998 - Finn O'Connor is born.
- 2000 - Dylan Jenkins is born.
- 2013 - On the orders of Brendan Brady, Joel Dexter attempts to murder Seamus Brady by beating him unconscious with a baseball bat before setting fire to a shack with Seamus inside.
- 2017 - Joel Dexter realises that Sienna Blake was planning to have him killed by Warren Fox and confronts her. As he calls the police, she hits him over the head with his motorcycle helmet, knocking him out. She moves him into the garage and accidentally knocks over a petrol canister and a light, causing a fire. Warren arrives and realises Joel is in the garage, but as he goes in to save Joel, it explodes. Diane Hutchinson returns to the village from France.
- 2019 - Romeo Quinn is arrested for assault.
- 2022 - Trish Minniver moves to Los Angeles after reconciling with her daughter Maxine.
Real life events
- 1982 - Lee Otway (Bombhead) is born.
- 2019 - Emily Gascoyne's final episode as senior series producer and Hannah Sowden's final episode as deputy series producer airs.
Episodes aired on 4th January in the following years:
- 1990s - 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- 2010s - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- 2020s - 2021, 2022