The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Hollyoaks events Edit
- 1989 - John Paul McQueen is born.
- 2008 - Valerie Holden is arrested for assault after a fight with Katy Fox.
- 2011 - Ruby Button arrives in the village.
- 2012 - Jacqui McQueen, Lynsey Nolan, Nancy Osborne, Cindy Cunningham, Cheryl Brady, Mitzeee Minniver, Myra McQueen and Carmel Valentine are all arrested when Cindy reports them all to the police for trespassing, whilst two fights break out, one between Cindy and Jacqui and the other between Mitzeee and Nancy.
- 2014 - Tilly Evans leaves the village for Ireland with Chloe Chance.
- 2019 - Sami Maalik is attacked by Romeo Quinn.
- 2020 - Darren Osborne is stabbed with a knife inside The Hutch by Breda McQueen.
Real life events Edit
- 2005 - Channel 4 begins airing "first look" episodes of Hollyoaks on E4.
- 2014 - Emily Gascoyne and Iain MacLeod's first episode as series producers airs.
Episodes aired on 3rd January in the following years:
- 1990s - None
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 (I) (II), 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- 2010s - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019
- 2020s - 2020
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.