Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- 1999 - Tony Hutchinson and Lewis Richardson manage to find an escape hatch, which allows them to escape into the River Dee. Tony manages to revive an unconscious Lucy Benson.
- 2005 - Victoria Hutchinson reveals that Dominic Reilly is the half-brother of Tony Hutchinson. Tony leaves afterwards.
- 2007 - After his affair with John Paul McQueen is publicly exposed, Craig Dean leaves the village.
- 2013 - Jim McGinn proposes to Carmel Valentine, who accepts.
- 2018 - Tony Hutchinson says goodbye to Julie Matthews as he decides to return home to his wife, Diane Hutchinson.
- 2019 - Ste Hay is assaulted by Jonny Baxter and Stuart Sumner.
Real life events
Episodes aired on 20th September in the following years:
- 1990s - To be added
- 2000s - To be added
- 2010s - To be added
- 2020s - 2021