2004 was Hollyoaks's tenth year of production.
- January - Dan Hunter is arrested for the murder of Toby Mills.
- January - Gordon Cunningham suffers a heart attack.
- February - Toby Mills's funeral takes place.
- 13th February - Gordon and Helen Cunningham are involved in a car accident.
- 16th February - Gordon Cunningham dies of a heart attack caused by his injuries sustained in the car accident.
- 20th February - Helen Cunningham dies in her sleep from injuries sustained in the car accident.
- 27th February - Gordon and Helen Cunningham's funeral takes place.
- 28th March - Dan Hunter's trial for the murder of Toby Mills begins.
- 10th June - The Loft is set alight. Scott Anderson is believed to have died in the blaze but his body is not found.
- 16th June - Dan Hunter is released from prison after Ellie Mills clears his name.
- 22nd December - Jambo Bolton appears in Tony Hutchinson's vision. His friends fear he may have died but he is still alive. (Final appearance of Jambo Bolton)
- 23rd December - Dan Hunter dies when his rally car explodes. (Final appearance of the character)
Real life eventsEdit
- 5th July - The first episode of Hollyoaks: After Hours is aired.
- 8th July - The final episode of Hollyoaks: After Hours is aired.
|←2003 2004 2005→|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.