2003 was Hollyoaks's ninth year of production.
- 21st April - Roxy Maguire is beaten to death with a spanner by Toby Mills.
- 6th July - Michelle Reid is murdered by Toby Mills. He dumped her body in a lake, which would not be found until 2005.
- 10th October - Liz Burton arrives in the village with her twin daughters Mel and Sophie Burton (First appearance of the characters).
- 3rd November - Justin Burton arrives in the village (First appearance of the character).
- 4th November - The Taylor Family arrive to move in with the Burton family (First appearance of Richard, Darlene and Ali Taylor).
- 5th November - Toby Mills attempts to throw his wife, Ellie Mills, off a roof. Dan Hunter manages to rescue Ellie, but pushes Toby off the roof, who falls to his death. Dan loses grip of Ellie who slips, falling off the roof and onto the balcony below. (Final appearance of Toby Mills)
- December - Ben Davies and Izzy Cornwell marry.
- December - Ellie Mills awakens from her coma.
Real life eventsEdit
- 21st April - Hollyoaks's 1,000th episode airs.
- 3rd November - Following the cancellation of Brookside, Hollyoaks begins broadcasting a fifth episode per week.
|←2002 2003 2004→|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.