- 1990 - Jamie Fletcher is born.
- 2001 - Becca Hayton arrives in the village to study at Hollyoaks Community College.
- 2007 - Upon discovering that Warren Fox and Max Cunningham did not actually kill Justin Burton, Clare speeds off in her car with her hostage, Katy Fox, running over Justin. A car chase ensues, which ends with Clare driving over the edge of a quarry. Warren and Justin manage to save Katy but Max is unable to save Clare, who supposedly drowns.
- 2008 - Niall Rafferty attempts to kill John Paul McQueen by poisoning his drink but ends up accidentally drinking it himself and is found unconscious by Steph Cunningham.
Real life eventsEdit
Episodes aired on 19th September in the following years:
- 1990s - To be added
- 2000s - To be added
- 2010s - To be added
- Spin-offs - Hollyoaks: Crossing the Line (Episode 2)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.