The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
A list of events that occurred between 1990 and prior to the first episode of Hollyoaks in October 1995.
- Neeta Kaur is born.
- 9th January - Ste Hay is born.
- 2nd April - Katy Fox is born.
- 19th September - Jamie Fletcher is born.
- Brody Hudson is born.
- 25th April - Maxine Kinsella is born
- 25th June - Rae Wilson is born
- 21st September - Damon Kinsella is born.
- 27th November - Sydney Royle is fatally stabbed by his criminal accomplice, Fraser Black.
Real life eventsEdit
- 5th January - Luke Jerdy (Jesse Donovan) is born.
- 28th June - Daisy Turner (Rebecca Massey) is born.
- 31st August - Jessica Forrest (Leanne Holiday) is born.
- 22nd October - Daisy Wood-Davis (Kim Butterfield) is born.
- 14th December - James Fletcher (Dylan Royle) is born.
- 14th December - Jared Garfield (Nathan Nightingale) is born.
- 22nd January - Rishi Nair (Sami Maalik) is born.
- 2nd May - Laurie Duncan (Callum Kane) is born.
- 15th May - Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove (Texas Longford) is born.
- 9th August - Alice Barlow (Rae Wilson) is born.
- 22nd August - Rachel Adedeji (Lisa Loveday) is born.
- 20th February - Jazmine Franks (Esther Bloom) is born.
- 5th March - Parry Glasspool (the second Harry Thompson) is born.
- 7th April - Rory Douglas-Speed (the second Joel Dexter) is born.
- 20th May - Sarah George (Celine McQueen) is born.
- 6th June - Jonny Clarke (Bart McQueen) is born.
- 6th November - Georgia Bourke (Lacey Kane) is born.
- 8th March - Stephanie Davis (Sinead O'Connor) is born.
- 20th June - Jessamy Stoddart (the second Liberty Savage) is born.
- 23rd June - Nadine Rose Mulkerrin (Cleo McQueen) is born.
- 16th August - Haiesha Mistry (Yasmine Maalik) is born.
- 2nd December - Jennifer Brooke (Rachel Hardy) is born.
- 14th January - Abi Phillips (Liberty Savage) is born.
- 3rd October - Charlie Wernham (Robbie Roscoe) is born.
- 8th November - Alfie Browne-Sykes (Jason Roscoe) is born.
|←1980s 1990s 1995→|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.