Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- 2002 - Julie Matthews returns to the village to go into business with her ex-fiancé, Tony Hutchinson.
- 2009 - Gaz Bennett suffers a seizure whilst unconscious in hospital.
- 2010 - Lee Hunter proposes to Leanne Holiday, who accepts. Doug Carter suffers a seizure after taking an overdose of cocaine. Later, he discovers that Carl Costello is his attacker, and decides to leave the village. Charlotte Lau also decides to leave the village.
- 2012 - Mitzeee Minniver escapes from a psychiatric hospital with cellmate Lauren after the prison van is involved in an accident. Mick Cornus is kidnapped by Brendan Brady and step-son Joel Dexter.
- 2013 - Patrick Blake is arrested on suspicion of the murder of his ex-wife, Anna Blake.
- 2019 - A bomb is accidentally detonated in the backyard of 65 Christleton Terrace, injuring Jonny Baxter and Yasmine Maalik.
Real life events
- 1964 - Neil Roberts (Glenn Donovan) is born.
- 2011 - The final episode of The Hollyoaks Music Show (2011) is transmitted.
- 2018 - Hannah Sowden's first episode as deputy series producer airs.
- 2021 - Gary Sewell's final episode as series producer airs.
Episodes aired on 17th September in the following years:
- 1990s - 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009
- 2010s - 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019
- 2020s - 2020, 2021
- Spin-offs - Hollyoaks: Movin' On (Episode 5), Hollyoaks Later (Season 5, Episode 1)